Ramsey Oretronic III Tramp Metal Detector
The Thermo Scientific Ramsey Oretronic III Tramp Metal Detector is designed especially for belt conveyors moving coal, iron pellets, minerals, aggregates and other bulk materials.
- Microprocessor-Based - No adjustments inside the enclosure. All functions accessed by the front panel
- Variable Frequency - Allows you to set the operating frequency. Interference and false trips from motors, radios and other devices are eliminated
- Quick Balance - Allows you to electronically balance the coil with the push of a key
- Single Coil (optional) - A single coil assembly with both generator and receiver coils in a single, under-the-belt coil assembly eliminates damage from high burden depths and interference from overhead metal objects
- New Coil Frame - Coils are mounted on a fiberglass support structure and made of impact resistant PVC. The entire support structure and coils are impervious to moisture
- Offset Swing Arm - Provides coil protection and reduces likelihood of coil breakage from high burden
- Serial Communications - RS-485 is available as standard to communicate with a remote PLC or remote front panel
- Distance Indication (optional) - With a speed sensor, the front panel display will show the distance from the coil to the tramp metal in tenths of feet
- Simple Installation - Can be installed without cutting the belt and without special tools or instruments
- Password Protection - Prevents unwanted access by entering your personal PIN
Recommended for: Conventional metal detectors producing an unacceptable false alarm rate.